Start a fully meshed network by passing on the generated link and share files peer-to-peer and end-to-end encrypted powered by WebRTC!
- Works fully in the browser using
- Mesh swarms can be started by opening the site. A "mesh URL" is generated to be passed around.
- The mesh URL contains a password. All files mesh will be sent
- Swarms can be joined by opening the mesh URL.
- Swarm form fully meshed networks (n:n) using
- WebRTC signaling data is exchanged via
Files will not be propagated among peers. The peers that initates a transfer will send the file to every connected peer individually.
The sourcecode is available at the Github repository.
Click the image to open the demo:
peertransferPeertransfer is a (1:n) WebRTC based file transfer tool. Compared to
peermeshit encodes a authentication code into the "sharing URL" that is passed around and will not initiate WebRTC signaling if the code is missing or wrong.